Well, I had a pretty good day Monday, and then yesterday on day 9 I screwed up... but I'll get to that later. On Monday and Tuesday we had eggs for breakfast, and the local eggs we bought at the farmers market are BOMB! So yummy. and then for lunch on Monday I had Tuna Salad again.
For dinner however we didnt have a lot of time to cook once we got home from CrossFit, so we grilled steaks! Complements of my kickass friend Tyler! (Thanks for the meat!!!)
I normally like to heat it up to about 600... but it was balls ass cold outside and really windy so I took what I could get...
The steaks came out beautifully! Oh, and BTW, these steaks were about an inch and a half thick and had to have been over a pound a piece... And it was a good thing I didn't keep waiting for the heat to go up because I ran out of propane right when they were done!
The next day I was at work and a sale rep came in and demanded... okay, offered to take me to lunch. I caved. we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and OMG it was so freaking good but let me tell ya, I felt like total crap the entire rest of the day. I wont go into detail about how bad I felt, but lets just say it was a great motivator to not eat that crap again!
For dinner last night we made Moroccan Chicken and it was really good! I am not sure what all spices and what not were in it, but we sauteed carrots and broccoli in with it and it was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment