Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 3

Well, we will see how this post goes. I am trying out the Blogger app for the first time, hopefully it works out.

We had eggs again today. Today's eggs were spinach and macadamia nut eggs! They were actually quite good considering I'm not a huge fan of spinach... Except for in a "Green Monster" that is.
I did pretty good hungerwise all the way until lunch at 12:30, so that was nice too. For lunch we had dry rub spiced burgers and sweet potato fries. They were so good after having not had any sugars for several days. They tasted like what I remember brown sugar and marshmallow sweet potatoes... Delish!

Dinner was more sweet potatoes... They were good, but twice in one day is a bit much I think. Also, I started getting a queasy feeling while eating them, probably due to the sweet potato incident... But that's another story ;) Anyway, it was mixed with a turkey sausage which was pretty good, but I was too hungry after CrossFit to take a pic before I devoured it!

No comments:

Post a Comment