Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5

Today has been crazy hectic, and I have still found time to eat right and make good choices without the temptation of bad foods. For breakfast, you guessed it, EGGS! We had a repeat, but I think I made them better this time (red bell pepper, jalapeno, cashew)
I had a long beginning of the month meeting at the home office and then had some employee issues to handle, but that is all over with and then I was able to go eat lunch. For lunch today my wife was able to make it back to the health food store and got some good chicken breasts, so we had a chicken club salad. It had chicken, cucumber, broccoli, tomato, avocado, boiled egg, spinach, oil, and a little balsamic vinegar. It was not only good, but incredibly filling!
Tonight we took off over to CrossFit, we were going to try and hit up the 5:30 so that I could work out the first class and my wife could the second, 6:30, class (because we had to take the boys with us and I don't think it is the Crossfit trainers job to watch my kids...) but we didn't make it so we just went to the 6:30 and I let her work out while I watched the boys. Afterward we came home and had dinner. James went to CrossFit with us so we invited him over for dinner and we got to hang out a little. Tavia (wife) made some kick ass soup, even though she didn't much care for it. It was a Chicken Chili Soup and it was sooooooo good.
Thats all for today, time to keep on keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment