Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2

Well I will start off with actually finishing out day 1. We had a wonderfully delicious dinner last night after CrossFit of “stuffed peppers”. Pretty much we took bell peppers, cut them in half and poured olive oil on them then put them in the oven. Meanwhile we cooked up some ground beef with onions, zucchini and a few different herbs. Then we put the meat into the peppers and cooked them longer
the smell of them was enough to make your mouth water! Then, after the longest 20 minutes of my life, we got to eat them.
Okay, maybe the 20 minutes a Tabada workouts we did before dinner was the longest 20 minutes of my life, but we’ll call this a close second ;)

Today we got up and ate eggs. I wanted to try something new, so after I cut up the bell pepper I sautéed it in some olive oil. Then I got crazy and added some jalapeno, cumin, and cashews! I was pretty worried as to how it would taste, but I gotta say… they freaking rocked!
I just got done eating my snack an hour earlier than I wanted to. We had Tuna salad again for lunch but we were out of apple, so it wasn’t quite as filling as it was yesterday (still good though). So, I was really hungry and ate my snack early and will probably pay for it later. Our snack today was “Bugs on a Log” or, Celery with almond butter and raisins. Not too shabby!
The ones in the pic also had coconut (because they were my wifes) but my sweet caring wife didn’t put coconut on mine because she knows I cant stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment